Tuesday 23 December 2008

Finally, I’m coming home...

After I’ve finished my first final exam, I’m coming home *horrayyy...*. Resting from the daily activity actually as a student where my days filled up with study, assignment, project, quiz and another universities activity. *Hufhhh .... * I’ve got some holiday for refreshing my mind!!! *So happy, bebz...*

Talkin gabout my first final exam at my first year classes. Hope all what I’ve done gonna get what I’ve wanted God.. The highest GPA is one of what I wanted now, getting the highest GPA at first semester will help me in another semester where I will face another hardest subject!! *Huh...*

At last exam, I do really feeling sorry to my Physics Lecturer Mr. Herman. I do really regret coz I didnt review some cases material, where it questioned!! *I’m sorry sir, I did not give my best!!! TT*

Hufh, stopped talking about last final exam!! Now I want to enjoy my short holiday in my beloved hometown!!! Playing with my SHS besties, looking around the city, enjoying Sundanese food that i did not get at there *filled up with chinese food till I felt bored* is what I really wanted...

Bebz, HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! ENJOY IT, before U LOSE IT


No comments:

Post a Comment

C.U.A.P C.U.A.P